Friday, June 24, 2011

it's all about someday

someday i'll find what i've been looking for...
someday it will happen.everything is gonna be alright..
someday i'll be in my place..
someday i will change the world...
someday i will look back,and exactly know why it had to happen...
someday i'll visit Paris...
someday i'll be free..


someday we'll know why i wasn't meant for you...
someday i wanna be Mrs______________
someday love will find me...
someday,someone is going to thank you for letting me go...
someday i'll be everything to someone.just believe and wait...
someday you'll know that i was the one for you...
someday you will miss me...
someday i'll be alright.just not today...



yes i do,i believe in "someday"
MAYBE SOMEDAY.....

 follow my blog if u want to see my new posting.XOXO
a sweet girl,ichaelizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment