Monday, June 13, 2011

SMALE CHEERS - 54 CUP

HELLO THEREEEEE
LONG TIME NO BLOGGING HUHUHU
YEAAAAAAAAY THE FINAL EXAM WAS OVER!I'M FREE NOW :DDD


bytheway,
i wanna share some cool photo(s) of me and my team,smale cheers!
it was when we're performed at 54 CUP "URBAN" it's time to junior high school competition


sebelum kita perform,pastinya kita latihan dulu kannnn..so,Kak Bemby (re : the photographer) took lots of photos of us when we're doing our practice before perform.
wanna see those pictures?let's cheeeeck

psssstttt..however,before we do something,we should?pray!yapppp




AAAA REALLY LOVE THOSE PHOTOS!!!







 what do u think?it's cool isnt it?hihihihi
really love cheerleading so much >o<


follow my blog if u want to see my new posting.XOXO
a cheerleader,ichaelizabeth

1 comment: