Thursday, April 7, 2011

CHEERLEADING

 cheerleader : an athlete who can jump kick toass catch stunt dance tumble and fly

 
proud of being cheerleader since i was at junior high school.love doing these dances,jumps,cheers,tumblings,and stunting of course♥

Kurang lebih,udah sekitarrrr 3 tahun gue ngejalanin rutinitas ini,hm bukan rutinitas juga sih,but,i though cheerleading is part of my life!oh i really love cheers too much..

Sagas Cheers..
FivenFour Cheers..
Smale Cheers..
i love them so much!













...I love cheerleading.....
...I am cheerleader..
and
...I'm proud being a Cheerleader..
-that's the fact.that's the point-

follow my blog if u want to see my new posting.XOXO
heart,ichaelizabeth 

2 comments:

  1. saya hanya bisa bilang foto dan blog yang sangat keren ..
    tidak ada kata lain lagi ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaah,lebay nih,hoho terimakasih ya :'D

    ReplyDelete