Saturday, March 26, 2011

Egi Gunawan

i wanna share about my boyfriend Egi Gunawan







EGI GUNAWAAAAN 

-the most important person in my life-
he's my boyfriend...
he's my motivator..
he's my teacher..
he's my dad..
he's my mother..
he's my brother..
he's my bestfriend..
he's everything!

we've been together since 14th February 2009.guys,see,14th february that's meant.......Valentine's Day ;p hihihi yap!that's the day we were being a couple <3
thanku so much for still loving me no matter what,thanku so much for all of ur attention ur affection ur times ur love of course!thanku so much for everythings gi :')
everymorning when i wake up,i always glad to know that im still urs
yes u arent my 1st,but,i really hope,u'll be my last

i really love u morethan any words could ever explain.thousands of words cant describe how muchhhh i love u gi

lotssssoflove,
ichaelizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment