Sunday, March 27, 2011

wish

i wish that....

i wish that without me ur heart would break..
i wish that without me u'd spending the rest of ur nights awake..
i wish that without me u couldnt eat.. 

i wish that i was the last thing on ur mind before u went sleep.. 
i wish that i was the first thing on ur mind after u woke up..

i wish that u'll never get sick of all my bullshit,my mistakes.. 
i wish that u'll always smile,and i am the reason behind it..
i wish that u'll show to me that u're scare of losing me..
i wish that we'll talking about our future..

i wish that someday u'll say "i want to change 1 thing from u,i want change ur last name".. 
i wish that someday u'll say "can i have u forever?".. 
i wish that someday u'll say "i wanna marry u someday"..  
i wish that we can live together,forever....... 

and,
i wish that i still have so many "wishes" 


follow my blog if u want to see my new posting.XOXO
hugs,
ichaelizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment