Monday, March 28, 2011

I wanna Grow Old With You

we were both young when i first saw u..
remember those sweet times?
remember those silly times?
remember those crazy times?
thanku for making me feel loved....

  
can i please have u,forever?i'm yours and u're mine.cool,right?
cause i really want ur last name.. 
 i wanna hear this someday,from ur mouth,from ur heart.....



someday i'll be a grandma,u'll still be a grandpa..
with me...
forever together,hope so!



i wanna make you smile
whenever you're sad
carry you around when your arthritis is bad
all i wanna do, is grow old with you

I'll get you medicine when your tummy aches

So, it could be so nice growing old with you.... 

I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you
Even let you hold the remote control.

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
Oh I could be the man that grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you.

Adam Sandler 
I wanna Grow Old With You 
u'll be the prince and i'll be the princess this is our story baby just say yes
 

follow my blog if u want to see my new posting.XOXO
hearts,
ichaelizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment