Friday, March 25, 2011

Who's me?

Hai everyone!
let me to introduce myself


My full name is Elizabeth Theresia Mendur pretty right?lol..most of peoples,call me Icha (oke nama icha emang terdengar sangatlah pasaran -_- )
i'm 16 years old,young enough :) i was born at Jakarta,13th January 1995
i am Christian i am child of Jesus Christ.gue itu Manado karna nyokap bokap emang manado.
what else?hmm....
oh yeah i'm already taken by Egi Gunawan (u can click on His name to see his twitter page) since 14th February 2009 at 22.16.yap!that was on a Valentine's Day. u gals,he's mine dont ever touch him!
well,i'm a cheerleader,part of Sagas Cheers (u can clik on Its to see sagas's twitter page),FivenFour Cheerleading,and Smale Cheerleading.i love being a cheerleader so much!!!! <3 <3

hm,maybe enough.that's it.
thanku for reading,
hugsssss,ichaelizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment